Monday, October 08, 2007

in the words of keanu reeves, whoah

Every single shirt released by threadless this week is either good or great. that's gotta be some kind of record!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, btw...things are kinda busy over here after all the zoo animals escaped. so we'll just leave you with this highly attractive list for now.

The Seeker - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

The Revenge - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Derby Of The Damned - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Heavy Metal Listening Party - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Hide And Sheep - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Transfarmers - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Impatient - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

When I Was A Pumpkin - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Imposter - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny style of T-shirt and there are great extreme design.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Melissajoan said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

cheap wholesale T-shirts

2:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shade aside this film was absolutely fantastic my girlfriend loves horror films and 9 out 10 times I refuse to watch it because it looks so terrible or I do watch it and it is indeed terrible but on the odd occasion I'll see a trailer for something that looks like it could be a pretty cool story line, this was so much more than that! Way better than I had expected. 365movies It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time with my jaw hanging from the suspense.

Reminded me of 'hush' from Netflix but it has si-fi monsters which usually puts me off but it's not super wacky so you can kind of go along with it. Deserves 10/10 because the actors were great it was cool to watch and a bit different with the lack of dialogue made the room feel empty and so easy to imerse in there suspense, I left the cinema feeling totally satisfied. 365movies If your into thrillers I would definitely recommend!

This movie was a nice change to the usual horror/thrillers which are all the same. It had me on edge the entire film. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend. Best horror/thriller I've seen in such a long time. watch Avengers: Infinity War free online

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home